- Are rising healthcare costs impacting your hospital’s quality of care?
- How can better quality cost less?
- How does personal satisfaction on the job impact productivity & quality?
- Why does a hospital typically have departmental silos?
- How can we avoid repeating the same mistakes?
- Is high percentage of leadership time spent on expediting, fire fighting or working around problems?
If you are pondering over above mentioned questions; it is time to consider ‘Kaizen way of thinking’. In order to impact the bigger picture, one has to start with smaller steps. KAIZEN™ Insight Healthcare Tour is the best way to learn by seeing what others are doing.
Kindly register for this tour and take benefit of visiting world class healthcare facilities in Japan.
Thank you delegates for making this event successful. Without you this event would not have been possible. We would also like to thank the host-sites i.e. Coninx, London Distillers, PZ Cussons and Kariki for allowing us to see their best practices. Last but not the least we would like to thank our opening & closing keynote speakers Dr. Julius and Dr. Jasper for taking out time from their busy schedule and coming and sharing their experience & insights.
This year it was the 13th KAM - KAIZEN™ Event and KAM & Kaizen Institute has been doing this from last 13 years in row. We had participation from various organizations & industries and there were 60+ delegates who attended the event on both the days.
We once again thank all of you for making this event successful and we look forward to see you all next year too!
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group
Zug 6300 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0) 41 725 42 80
Fax: +41 (0) 41 725 42 89
365, Royal Road,
|Add as many pictures to the cell bellow|