Welcome to Kaizen Institute Africa
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group enables leaders to achieve their performance dreams through continuous improvement of people, processes and systems. We diagnose problems, create awareness, draw roadmaps, lead implementation, develop experts and coach leaders to sustain business excellence.
We introduced the kaizen methodology to the world in 1985. Today we are a global consultancy active in all sectors. Our 400+ professionals work to advance the continuous improvement body of knowledge. We research, publish and license various publications including books, training materials and online learning.
Kaizen Institute consultants challenge clients to help develop leaders capable of sustaining true continuous improvement in all aspects of their enterprise.
PM of India speaks about need of kaizen to 'cut waste' & 'prevent misuse'
We are glad to share that we have no announced the 12th KAM KAIZEN™ Event. The event will have two tracks;
Kaizen for New Product Development & Better Project Management
National Case Study Competition
This event will give you an opportunity to
1. Listen to inspiring keynote speakers
2. Network with like-minded kaizen practicing companies
3. Learn, Share & Celebrate KAIZEN™
- KIA is invited by Ministry of Civil Service and Administrative Reforms to address all its senior members on 8th June
- KIA as part office “Give back” initiatives is trying to support the Jaipur foot operations in Kenya, (It is an NGO that offers artificial limbs)
- KIA completes Kaizen Assessment at Panalpina Airflo
- KIA start work at Roto Moulders Ltd
- MOU signed with KAM
- KIA presents to the board of MP Shah Hospital
- Kaizen introduces new development within KCM to NAS Flight Kitchen (Serveair group
- KIA enters phase 2 in Githunguri Dairy
- KIA launches Kaizen for PZ Cussons
- KIA invited leaders from IBF (Indian Business Forum), Uganda for a presentation & cocktails on 26th May @ The Hotel Serena.
- KIA meets with the captains of various industries and introduces the context and concept of Kaizen for operational excellence to: Picfare, BIDCO, Roofing’s Ltd, Sameer Dairy, Mukwano, EuroFlex etc
- KIA drives operational improvements with Hybrid Zambia & National Milling Corporation and enters the 3rd year of Kaizen deployment with them
- KIA successfully completes the assessment and road map design for Sunflag.
- KIA delivers another successful kaizen workshop for Ugheli power
- Kaizen Institute Africa (KIA) signs MOU with QUEST of Sudan and announces Public Training programs
- Launch of Kaizen Week (7th to 12th May’16)
- Launch of CKP in May & June
- KIA completes Kaizen Assessment at HMS foods.
- KIA completes Kaizen Assessment at Tema.
- KIA works closely with AGI (Association of Ghanian Industries)
- KIA submits bid to the large telecom corporation
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group
Zug 6300 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0) 41 725 42 80
Fax: +41 (0) 41 725 42 89
365, Royal Road,
|Add as many pictures to the cell bellow|