IndiZen, 9th National Convention on Operational Excellence is back again
We are glad to share that we have now announced the most awaited national convention on operational excellence.
IndiZen has become one of the most important annual gatherings of professionals and experts in the Operational Excellence/ Lean/ Kaizen domain. The objective of this event is to give an opportunity to the delegates to Learn, Network, Celebrate & Share the work done by their organization in the domain of Operational Excellence/ Lean/ Kaizen domain.
For more details click here
Welcome to Kaizen Institute
We first introduced the KAIZEN™ methodology to the world over three decades ago. Today, with more than 50 companies operating in over 50+ countries, Kaizen Institute and our team of highly trained and sought after professionals work to advance the continuous improvement body of knowledge worldwide. We research, develop, and publish various aspects of continuous improvement, while partnering with our clients and enabling them to implement sustainable improvements through our consulting, training and benchmarking activities, while guiding them on their KAIZEN™ journey. Our seasoned consultants and trainers coach and strategize with each client, while challenging them to be great leaders today and better leaders for tomorrow, focused on achieving and sustaining long term success in all aspects of their organization- from the front lines, to the board room…………….. Are you and your organization ready for the journey?
PM of India speaks about need of kaizen to 'cut waste' & 'prevent misuse'
Kaizen Institute presents an opportunity for senior leaders and decision makers to understand how successful organizations attain operational excellence through Lean Methodology & Kaizen thinking!
To know more Click Here
Kaizen Institute consultants visits for a Gemba Kaizen workshop at a Rose flower farm in Baringo Country (Kenya).
British Investor Owned Tanzanian Gas Power Plant Songas initiated 5S company wide campaign with the support of Kaizen Institute.
To generate awareness & train people on 5S (known as 5K in Swahili Language), a guide with 5S knowledge and photos was prepared and distributed company wide.
Certified KAIZEN™ Practitioner Module concluded in Nairobi Kenya. The module comprises of:
1. KAIZEN™ Foundations
2. Total Flow Management (TFM) - Basics.
3. Total Productive Maintenance (TPM®) - Basics.
To know more contact us: https://goo.gl/eysMvA
- Are rising healthcare costs impacting your hospital’s quality of care?
- How can better quality cost less?
- How does personal satisfaction on the job impact productivity & quality?
- Why does a hospital typically have departmental silos?
- How can we avoid repeating the same mistakes?
- Is high percentage of leadership time spent on expediting, fire fighting or working around problems?
If you are pondering over above mentioned questions; it is time to consider ‘Kaizen way of thinking’. In order to impact the bigger picture, one has to start with smaller steps. KAIZEN™ Insight Healthcare Tour is the best way to learn by seeing what others are doing.
Kindly register for this tour and take benefit of visiting world class healthcare facilities in Japan.
Thank you delegates for making this event successful. Without you this event would not have been possible. We would also like to thank the host-sites i.e. Coninx, London Distillers, PZ Cussons and Kariki for allowing us to see their best practices. Last but not the least we would like to thank our opening & closing keynote speakers Dr. Julius and Dr. Jasper for taking out time from their busy schedule and coming and sharing their experience & insights.
This year it was the 13th KAM - KAIZEN™ Event and KAM & Kaizen Institute has been doing this from last 13 years in row. We had participation from various organizations & industries and there were 60+ delegates who attended the event on both the days.
We once again thank all of you for making this event successful and we look forward to see you all next year too!
- KIA completes Kaizen Assessment at HMS foods.
- KIA invited leaders from IBF (Indian Business Forum), Uganda for a presentation & cocktails on 26th May @ The Hotel Serena.
- KIA meets with the captains of various industries and introduces the context and concept of Kaizen for operational excellence
to:Picfare, BIDCO, Roofing’s Ltd, Sameer Dairy, Mukwano, EuroFlex etc
- KIA recently concluded a public Certified KAIZEN™ Practitioner (CKP) program. The CKP is a flagship program of KI which is offered globally.
- KIA recently concluded Certified KAIZEN™ Practitioner (CKP) program for Bidco Uganda Limited team.
Kaizen Institute Consulting Group
Zug 6300 Switzerland
Tel: +41 (0) 41 725 42 80
Fax: +41 (0) 41 725 42 89
365, Royal Road,
|Add as many pictures to the cell bellow|